Type: Inland Length: 5274 Par: 68 Telephone: 01835 823527
St Boswells was formed in 1899 and was formally opened by the Earl of Dalkeith MP - grandfather of the Duke of Buccleuch.
The course is situated close to the village of St Boswells along the south bank of the River Tweed, one of the longest fish rivers (it stretches to 100 miles) in the UK. On the opposite side of the river is Dryburgh Abbey, which was founded in 1150 and was the birthplace of Sir Walter Scott.
Willie Park laid out the original course in 1899 and it largely retains much of the character from Park's original design.
Weekday: Round Ticket -
Weekday: Day Ticket - £££
Weekend: Round Ticket - ££
Weekday: Day Ticket - ££
Green Fee Key - £1-£15=£ £16-£30 = ££ £31-£50 = £££ £50+ =££££
Quarter of a mile off trunk route A68 at St Boswells Green.